Top 12 Natural Tips to Keep Diabetes in Control
Only diabetes patients will know the suffering of living with this disease. For rest of us, it just seems to avoid sweet food products, but for diabetic patients, it is lot more than that. It is always necessary to keep sugar levels in control, apart from following many other tips. Following is the list of 12 natural food items which can keep diabetes under control.
- Vegetables & Fruits Juices: Take juices of fruits and vegetables like melon, tomato, rose apple, spinach, carrot, cucumber, cabbage, French bean, etc (separately). These juices help in the reduction of blood sugar levels since these fruits and vegetables have anti diabetic properties.
- Take soaked cinnamon Bark: It is called Dal Chini in Hindi and Dalchina Chekka in Telugu. This bark sticks can reduce the sugar levels and they are considered as one of the best natural remedies for diabetes.
- Raw Garlic: Taking raw garlic daily will also show positive results with regard to the reduction of blood sugar levels.
- Dark Chocolates: Diabetes people will be advised to avoid chocolates. They have to avoid milk chocolates, but not dark chocolates. Those chocolates which have high levels of cocoa will do good for people with diabetes.
- Nutritional Supplements: It is a well known fact that diabetic people will get strained very soon. They will need additional nutrition. Such people need to take various kinds of nutritional supplements in the diet. One can take handful of nuts daily as snacks. But be careful because too much of nuts can cause negative effects since they have high levels of magnesium.
- Proper Eating Habits: Healthy food habits also make lot of difference. For instance, chewing the food properly for minimum fifteen times is necessary to control this disease. Proper balanced diet is necessary. Don’t skip or neglect any meal. It is advised to take food in small quantities for more number of times. One can take small quantity food for five to six times a day. Take required levels of mineral and multivitamin supplements.
- Regular work outs: Actually exercises and workouts are necessary for everyone. But those who are suffering from diabetes, should necessary perform these workouts on regular basis.
- Regular cardiovascular exercises: One needs to keep themselves fit by doing regular cardiovascular exercises like treadmill, bicycling, walking, elliptical machine, climbing stairs, etc. it would help in burning the fat, and to lose weight also. But make sure to take physician’s advise before starting any kind of workouts.
- Swimming: It is also a part of regular exercises. It will help the people to keep active themselves.
- Take Green Food: You can try variety of green foods like barley, blue green algae, alfalfa, etc. Super food marine phytoplankton can help in controlling the diabetes naturally.
- Banaba Extract: This is generally called as ‘botanical insulin’ or ‘plant insulin’. Taking the extracts of banaba as tea or in any other form will help very well in the cure of diabetes.
- Take proper Sleep: Sound sleep of at least seven to eight hours is necessary to reduce stress levels and hence it is useful in controlling diabetes.
Incoming search terms:
- sugar control tips in telugu
- how to control diabetes naturally in hindi
- sugar patients food list in telugu
- sugar control tips in hindi
- blood sugar control tips in hindi
- diabetes information in telugu
- sugar tips in hindi
- diabetes control tips hindi
- diabities reduce tips hindi
- dalchina chekka uses