People have been practicing massage therapy since several centuries. The tomb paintings depict that massage culture was present in ancient Egypt. Also, in China, the beneficial effects of massage have been well-documented and these texts date back to about 2700 BC.
Massage can heal imbalances, and also promote spiritual harmony and positive energy. Nowadays even in modern western medicine, people get massage to alleviate stress, muscle tension, anxiety and other pain and aches.
Recently, cannabis oil for massage have become another therapy option which may offer a wide range of advantages, that includes heightened relaxation sense and pain relief.
Do You Know what is CBD massage?
CBD which is cannabidiol, an element usually found in the cannabis plants commonly used for alleviating pain and inflammation. CBD massage will incorporate this beneficial compound through topical application.
In most cases, CBD massage oil can be used to enhance relaxing and healing effects that regular massage can offer.
Benefits of CBD massage
While massaging, pressure will be applied to muscles, tendons, ligaments to rub out all knots to alleviate tension.
Many different types of massages, such as Swedish massage or deep-tissue massage, which offer various degrees of pressure based on the preference of client. Whatever type of massage that you may opt for, following are the health benefits:
- Improves mental health for depression and anxiety due to soothing and relaxing effects
- Reduction of pain for soft tissue strains, muscle tension, joint pain and sports injuries
- Provide relief for fibromyalgia, nervous system disorder which causes chronic pain and tenderness
- Reduced insomnia problem as they also relate to mental fatigue and stress.
With CBD massage, it will help in enhancing all such beneficial aspects because of interaction with endocannabinoid system of your body.
This will be accomplished because CBD will act indirectly along with receptors CB1 and CB2 located nearly in all types of cells in the skin, that includes epidermis, sebaceous glands, hair follicles, sensory nerves and sweat glands.
While incorporating CBD in your massage treatment, both clients and also massage therapist have found few additional wellness advantages e.g.
- CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties will work as powerful pain reliever that may help in reducing inflammation on a greater scale
- While applying pressure to certain specific area CBD will facilitate deeper penetration
- Various skin healing benefits obtained from rich nutrient base of hemp extracts
The market for CBD is incredibly exciting, which will continue to grow, and very soon we will perhaps see many more products.
If you are interested to give CBD massage oil trial, then better look for products that are of very high-quality and also of any reputed brand.