Have an upcoming drug test that you need to pass in the coming weeks? Then it can be a problem if you are a recreational weed user. Read on in order to know more about information that is provided by many review sites in order to help you get a negative drug test result.
At some point in your life, you may need to pass a drug test because of several factors. These factors can include: you are trying to get a job, trying to get into a sports team, vying for a promotion or passing your test for a court requirement. Whatever the situation is, you need to pass the drug test because it can ruin your reputation if you come out positive. Know more about drug tests by clicking here.
There are people who are not heavy users but they just smoke marijuana for recreational, spiritual, or medical purposes. Therefore, the need to pass a drug test that has just a few weeks’ notices can send them into panic attacks. Here are some things that you should know in order to pass your test.
Basic Information about Weed and your Body
The Number of Days that Marijuana Stays in your Urine
The number of days that marijuana can stay in your body can vary depending on how frequently you use weed, the amount of weed that you take, and your lifestyle. For many people, the common number of days that marijuana can stay in their system is 30 – 60 days. If you seldom smoke weed, the pot can easily be flushed out from your system in just a number of days.
The food and drinks that you take can greatly impact the tetrahydrocannabinol or THC metabolites in the body. THC is the main psychoactive ingredient of cannabis and it is mainly the reason why people are becoming addicted and dependent on the drug. If you usually eat fatty foods, you will have difficulty in removing THC metabolites because they are fat-soluble. Ingested marijuana metabolites can be found in abundance inside the fat cells. This is why if you don’t sweat a lot, do exercises, eat French fries, burger, and pork sausages, expect that the result of your drug test is going to be 90% positive.
On the other hand, if you eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you can shorten the amount of time that THC stays inside your body. There are also a lot of diuretics, homemade remedies and detox programs that you can do to help your body which brings us to the next topic.
How to Pass Your Drug Test
- Exercise Frequently
Doing exercise should be part of your daily regimen and not just because you have an upcoming drug test. In fact, if you start exercising a day or two before your drug test, your sweat may show some signs of tetrahydrocannabinol and you will likely fail the test. If you are a pot user, you should exercise frequently to remove the THC from your sweat. As exercise burn fats, and the THC metabolites, are fat-soluble, the less fats that you have, and the faster you will be able to remove traces of marijuana in your body.
- Drink Plenty of Fluids
Aside from drinking two to three liters of water every day, you should also consider drinking detox drinks. Some drinks that you can consider include:
- Lemon Juice – Many preachers and health gurus recommend drinking lemon juice because of its health effects. This juice can cleanse the body from a lot of toxins and drinking it can give you a lot of benefits. It doesn’t hurt as well that lemon juice is packed with antioxidants that can combat the free radicals in the body. The main goal is to drink a mixture of 5 tablespoon lemon juice and 500 ml of water about 4 to 6 times a day. If you are a hard marijuana user, make sure to carry this drink with you to ensure that you will have fluids on the day of your test.
- Cranberry Juice – is a kind of diuretic which helps you urinate more throughout the day. Aside from the fact that it is a diuretic, it is also an antioxidant. This just means that you can cleanse your whole body by drinking it. However, sites such as http://drugtestingreviews.com/ would state that cranberry juice is not a guaranteed drink to pass your drug test.
- Apple Juice – Water mixed with apple cider vinegar three to four weeks prior to your drug test. This way, you can dilute your system from THC metabolites. An apple cider vinegar drink can also benefit your body in some ways so you will come put healthier after detoxifying your body from THC.
- Coffee – This is an incredible way of flushing out lots of liquid from your body. As you frequently urinate, you will be able to send all the THC out from your system in just a matter of weeks. Aside from this, caffeine can help you stay alert and it has its own benefits in the body.
- Green Tea – Add three slices of lemon, salt and about 2 cups of water in a one cup mixture of green tea. Aside from detoxifying drugs from your system, green tea is also known as a weight loss agent, and it has cleansing properties. The best part is that green tea also tastes great. You can even mix it with mint leaves, apples, cinnamon, or cucumber to make it better.
The Bottom Line
There are a lot of ways that you can do in order to pass your drug test. The most important of them is to do lots of preparation before the actual test to make sure that the results will come out negative. Aside from the detox drinks mentioned above, there are also other more effective drinks that are commercially available from different websites and drugstores. You can read more about them on the internet or ask the experts about these detox drinks that can be beneficial for your body.