When it comes to losing weight, motivation is a good thing. Some people are just good at retaining that motivation, others need that extra push to do better. A few extra steps can actually speed up the weight loss process. From new supplements to using special fitness gear from sites like Framing & Foundation, there are various ideas to consider. In this post, we are sharing a few expert ideas to speed up the weight loss process.
- Get a fitness band. Fitness bands have come a long way in the last five years, and these are not expensive gadgets anymore. We recommend that you go for a band that can do the basics, like heart rate monitor, step counting, calories burned and distance traveled. Even on days when you don’t have the time to go to the gym, you can go on a walk and still burn a few calories, based on what the fitness band says. Fitness bands are also a great way to replace the old-school watches.
- Try apple cider vinegar. Considered to be one of the best products for aiding weight loss, apple cider vinegar is great for your gut bacteria and is extremely useful for those on the keto diet. Make your own concoction of apple cider vinegar, with some lemon and have it empty stomach every morning. Ensure that the product you buy is organic, raw, unfiltered, and has ‘mother’. Apple cider vinegar with mother is the best you can buy.
- Get a jumping rope. Weight loss has to be a consistent effort, and to make that happen, you need to get some form of cardio, even on days when you don’t have energy or scope for an extensive workout. A jumping rope is not just useful and a great way to get your heart pumping, but you can also carry it around easily. Check websites like Framing and Foundation for the best jumping ropes.
- Consume herbal teas. Most of the energy drinks and ready mixes in the market are loaded with calories, which are bad to say the east. Instead, you can switch to herbal teas that have zero sugar and calories and can be a good way to suppress your appetite. While caffeine is not bad to some extent, excessive coffee is never recommended, and in that context, herbal teas are great.
- Include more protein. You need to consume some form of protein in your diet, because protein stays in your stomach for longer and you wouldn’t have as many cravings. Ensure that you include things like egg whites, lean chicken in your daily meals, and if you want to take your fitness to the next level, just go for whey protein. Whey protein, especially concentrates, are good for aiding weight loss and muscle building.
Check online now to find more on weight loss ideas, but steer clear of products that promise all kinds of good things without any diet modifications or exercise. There is no magic pill for weight loss – Period.