CBD is one of the active chemical compounds (called cannabinoids) found in the cannabis plant. There is research to show that CBD may have many medical and therapeutic benefits, and unlike THC (another cannabinoid), CBD is not psychoactive. This simply means that you shouldn’t be buying CBD products in hope of getting a high. In most states in the US, buying products containing just CBD is legal, as long as the traces of THC is limited to 0.3%. We would, however, recommend that you check the state laws before taking the final call. That said, if you are interested in buying CBD products, here are the different choices at a glance.
- Products like OnlyPure CBD Tinctures are quite popular. Oils and tinctures contain CBD, and you can take it directly below your tongue using a dropper. Sublingual consumption is often recommended to harness the benefits of CBD instantly. CBD is easily absorbed in the body when you are using oils and tinctures.
- Capsules and tablets. You will also find CBD capsules and gels in the market, and these are quite popular too. If you don’t have the time to take tinctures or don’t want to make a CBD preparation at home, this could be a good alternative. Tablets are convenient and easy to carry around, so you can incorporate CBD into your lifestyle easily.
- Creams and topical products. For those who want to use CBD for pain, inflammation and skin issues, ointments and creams containing CBD are a good choice. These products are also often recommended for conditions like eczema and psoriasis, besides acne.
- You will find gummies that are infused with CBD, and these are really, really affordable and tasty. For those who want to keep a check on the dose, gummies and capsules are the best possible choices, because you know exactly the amount of CBD that a capsule or an edible contains.
- If none of the above options work for you, vaping may seem like an alternative, but it’s not something we would recommend, primarily because it can damage your lung tissues. When you can consume CBD in form of oil and capsules, why bother about spending on a vaping device anyway!
Check online for the best brands and make sure that the concerned CBD product is safe for regular use. Also, do not use these products beyond the recommended dose or more than what’s suggested by the seller.